Friday, September 21, 2012

Benefit Perk Up Artist Kit


 Hello :) im back here with another review on a new Benefit product which is the Perk Up Artist Kit. This custom complexion corrector retails for $30 an Benefit online, Sephora, & Macys. You can use each corrector for its own purpose or mix them to get the right color for your concealer. So this kit comes with a tip manual, and it tell you what every product is for, it comes with 3 shades and one double sided brush.
Packaging
Tip Booklet :P
The Palette itself
each product has it lid so it wont dry out if you have it open
3 shades
Correct is a yellow tone
Cover is a orange tone
Brighten which is like a high beam and eye bright together


Im going to show you guys picture of where i applied the products :)
Im starting with the correct color and its this yellow tone shade that covers up redness and i just put it around my mouth, nose, and under eye area. Im just using my fingers to blend everything out because i don't think the brush works at least for me.
Then I'm getting the cover shade and putting that in my under eye a scar i have in my left cheek and any other acne scars.
Next I'm putting the brightening shade where i would normally highlight i think this is the eye bright but in a creamier form for this palette its awesome :)





The results are......................
Before D:
After :D

No comments:

Post a Comment